Midnight Moon Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Site?
by Ceasar Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:37 pm

» Class: Practical Application
by Helbram Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:45 pm

» Chained animal
by Liroj Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:33 pm

» Hard decision (closed)
by Liroj Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:48 pm

» Lucas Asarra {WIP}
by Teishu Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:19 pm

» Fighting Club
by Teishu Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:16 pm

» Salamander
by Teishu Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:15 pm

» Liroj's Ref board
by Teishu Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:14 pm

» Headmaster Returns
by Erzulie Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:22 pm

» Yuuki's Ref Board
by Elaria Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:04 pm

Staff
Owner

TeishuHard decision  (closed) 1-11

Admin

ElariaHard decision  (closed) 2-12
Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Hard decision (closed)

2 posters

Go down

Hard decision  (closed) Empty Hard decision (closed)

Post by Liroj Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:12 pm

Liroj walks up to the guidance office door and lightly knocks on it as he thinks of what happened earlier that day in the Practical Application class. Lets out a long sigh as he waits for any response from the room.

Liroj

Back to top Go down

Hard decision  (closed) Empty Re: Hard decision (closed)

Post by Elaria Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:16 pm

Elaria sat in her office chair, her beige glasses were on while she sorted through paperwork from the students parent's. Her tail swayed back and forth as her computer showed an email or two on the next shipment of books that would be soon arriving to fill the last part of their library. Placing the papers down she looked out the window, the city was at a bustle right at the moment as lunch was fast approaching. She then perked her ears at the knocking at his door. "Enter." she said her voice somewhat commanding but lax at the same time.
Elaria
Elaria

Back to top Go down

Post by Liroj Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:24 pm

Liroj slowly opens the door and enters the room fidgeting a little as he looks at Elaria Sensei "Sensei do you have a moment could we talk?" he waits for her answer standing at the doorway.

Liroj

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaria Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:31 pm

She smiled as she saw Liroj open the door, she'd been observing him from afar and during her own classes. Taking off her glasses, "Please take a seat." she said with a smile, her hand motioning to the chair in front of the oak wood desk
Elaria
Elaria

Back to top Go down

Post by Liroj Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:39 pm

Liroj nods to her as he closes the door behind him and sits down in front of her. "Sensei do you know what happened at the Practical Application class?" he asks her ob-visually upset about what happened in that class.

Liroj

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaria Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:42 pm

Elaria looked at her, "I'm not aware. What happened dear?" she asked, her hands coming together to listen to him closely, hoping that he was alright after whatever happened.
Elaria
Elaria

Back to top Go down

Post by Liroj Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:54 pm

Liroj nods a little as he looks down at the front of her desk. "Awai Sensei asked us to show our power. I don't really have a power, my senses are only sharper than normal so she asked me to spar with one of the other students." he clenches his hands into fists "I-i almost killed my class meet......."

Liroj

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaria Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:23 pm

Elaria nodded, "Did Awai try to stop the sparring before it got to that point?" she asked looking at Liroj, noting that he was genuinely scared and feeling guilty for doing something like what happened. Elaria had heard something over the matter but was assured it was under control.
Elaria
Elaria

Back to top Go down

Post by Liroj Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:53 pm

Liroj shakes his head as he lifts his face to look at Elaria Sensei. "No Awai Sensei din get the chance because I was going for the fast kill from the beginning... After leaving the jungle 2 years ago I thought that I left my animal like self in there and become a civilized person, but I think that I stayed the same animal I was back then." he sighs looking back down at his hands

Liroj

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaria Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:22 pm

She looked at Liroj and put a finger to her chin. "Then what would you like me to do about this encounter then Mr. Crow? Do you think this 'Animal' can be contained or shall I arrange for you to be given a restriction seal?" She asked, wondering what his reaction would be.
Elaria
Elaria

Back to top Go down

Post by Liroj Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:00 pm

Liroj look back up at Elaria Sensei a little surprised, but shake his head a little. "That would only be a temporal solution and it would not change the main problem. When my step parents find me and I learned how to read I read lots of books to study about the civilized world. There was one book that shows me a world of honor and skill, It was a book about samurais and sword fights. I want to ask for your help to change that animal into something more honorable." he looks back down waiting for his sense to think about it.

Liroj

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaria Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:46 am

Elaria watched him carefully as he spoke, her head nodding slightly, "I'm afraid that I'm not the right mentor for what you need then." She said shifting her leg so she was sitting upright fully in the chair. Her hands moved over the papers that sat directly on the mat in front of her. She pulled up one of the many papers and smiled. Pulling out a pen she started signing it then writing a few notes down. "I want you to go to Ms.Yakamura and give her this document." she said handing the papers over to her. "She'll give you the temporal solution by preparing the ceremony to get a restriction seal then she'll have somebody who can mentor you in the use of your power effectively and safely."
Elaria
Elaria

Back to top Go down

Post by Liroj Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:33 pm

Liroj lets out a small sigh as he takes the paper and nods "to tell you the truth, I was hoping to learn from you since but I accept your judgment and go to talk with Ms. Yakamura." he says as he slowly stands up and turns to the door to leave.

Liroj

Back to top Go down

Post by Elaria Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:26 pm

She looked at him softly and brought her hands together, "Don't worry, You'll get somebody much more talented than me to help you." she said watching him move out of her office.
Elaria
Elaria

Back to top Go down

Post by Liroj Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:48 pm

Liroj has turned back to give a final nod to Elaria sensei before leaving her office to look for Ms. Yakamura. (Leaves)

Liroj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down